1. Operate metal 3D printing equipment;
2. Perform optical calibration for the equipment;
3. Optimize the machining accuracy of the equipment;
4. Cooperate with software development engineer for software testing and problem feedback.
5. Non-metallic 3D printing equipment operation and testing
1. Familiar with laser principle and related application;
2. Experience in laser related equipment debugging.
1. Responsible for 3D printer debugging and after-sales service;
2. Responsible for equipment management, fault diagnosis and elimination, and filling in maintenance logs;
3. Summarized and analyzed equipment and maintenance records, found problems, and reported them to solve in time;
4. Responsible for 3D modeling of customers' 3D printing requirements and printing physical objects;
5. Support the technical needs of the company's business process.
1. Experience in circuit research and development, testing, maintenance or internship;
2, Have certain programming foundation, have 3D drawing technology is preferred;
3. Have a good sense of service, work seriously and responsibly;
4, strong accident judgment and handling ability, strong hands-on ability;
1. Non-standard automation equipment design, non-standard tooling, special aircraft design, research and development and project implementation;
2. Responsible for mechanical equipment structural design, component selection, design drawing output, and participate in manufacturing, assembly, debugging and other work;
3. Timely propose solutions to technical problems encountered in the implementation phase of project assembly and debugging, and coordinate and deal with them;
4. Sorted out drawings, procedures and other technical documents according to the specifications, and prepared operation instructions and other technical documents;
5. Cooperate with electrical engineers to confirm the installation positions of cable troughs, cylinders, sensors and other components, as well as the output of material BOM
6. The standard parts of the equipment such as stepper, servo, reduction motor, coupling, ball screw, guide rail, bearing, chain drive, belt drive, pneumatic, etc.. The application of lectotype computing has a good foundation.
1. Familiar with Solidwoks, CAD, Pro/E, CATIA, DELMIA and other drawing software, proficient in Word, Excel office software;
2. Familiar with machining process, fixture design, system design, simulation, mechanical transmission, gas/hydraulic transmission, purchased parts selection, mechanical analysis, etc
1. Full-time sales of metal 3D printing equipment, metal additive manufacturing equipment, metal laser selection and melting equipment, printing services, etc.;
2. Responsible for marketing and sales work, making and completing sales plans;
3. Responsible for following up contract signing, payment collection, coordinating product delivery, equipment acceptance and after-sales service arrangement;
4. Participate in relevant exhibitions and academic conferences, and actively maintain and develop sales channels and customer resources;
5. Analyzed sales data, mined customer demand, paid attention to market dynamics, and provided optimization suggestions for product marketing strategy, publicity and promotion, after-sales service, r&d, etc.;
6. Able to lead the sales team;
At least 1.3 years sales experience, mechanical equipment sales experience or metal material science background is preferred.
Mechanical industry, rapid prototyping, mold production, mechanical design knowledge is preferred;
3. Enthusiastic about sales and 3D printing industry, with keen market insight and good communication and coordination.
4. Good learning ability, strain capacity and pressure bearing capacity, with a strong sense of enterprise and responsibility.
Bachelor degree or above, have C2 or above driving license.
1. Responsible for the application and development of metal 3D printing in mold, automobile, medical treatment, aerospace and other fields;
2. Data processing and optimization of metal 3D printing products, processing scheme formulation and process tracking;
3. Provide technical support to marketing team.
1. Major in mechanical design, metal material or related;
2. Familiar with SolidWorks, UG, PRO/E and other 3d design software;
Aerospace, mould, medical, automotive related industry or metal additive manufacturing background is preferred;
4. Familiar with metal 3D printing industry, good learning ability and innovation ability;
5. Proactive, good at communicating with others, responsible and good sense of team work.
1. Complete the realization of software system code, write code notes and develop documents;
2. Assisted in system function definition and program design;
3. Complete code writing, debugging, testing and maintenance according to design documents or requirements;
Analyze and solve problems during software development;
5. Assist test engineer to make test plan and locate found problems;
6. Cooperate with project manager to complete related tasks and objectives;
1.Familiar with C++ or C#;
2. Proficient in Visual Studio
3. Familiar with secondary software development using control board;
4. Familiar with communication mechanism between PC and PLC
Familiar with conventional communication protocols in automation industry (Profinet, EntherCAT, OPC UA)
1. According to project requirements, responsible for the design, development and selection of optical system, and cooperate with other colleagues to complete 3D printing related RESEARCH and development work;
2. Control the progress and quality of optical design in r&d projects, and reasonably control the costs in the r&d process;
3. Responsible for debugging and tracking, testing and verification of optical design and processing;
4. Prepare optical technology documents and patent technology disclosure materials;
Participate in the analysis and solution of technical problems and process problems in production;
6. Understand and learn new optical technology and apply it to technology development through transformation.
1. Able to design a complete set of laser optical system independently, and have certain experience in laser and related optical equipment selection;
2. With innovative ability and team spirit, rigorous, dedicated, positive work attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
Experience in optical system design of laser printer, laser welding equipment, laser cutting machine and other laser equipment is preferred.